Personal Customer Lending Products
A home loan is long term finance and is generally known as a mortgage.
- The interest rate will be the prevailing Rabobank Home Loan rate which is variable. Where a variable rate applies, lump sum payments and out of course payments can be made at any time without incurring an early repayment cost;
- There are no handling fees payable in respect of the provision of a Home Loan;
- You must provide security of your Home and sometimes additional property or other security as one of the conditions of a Home Loan;
- Where you do not meet repayments on your Home Loan you could lose your home and/or other security provided;
- The assignment of a life assurance policy in the Borrower’s name for the duration and amount of the loan is required other than in very exceptional circumstances;
- Repayments are usually on a monthly basis by direct debit;
- Statements on account are issued annually or at an agreed frequency;
- Rabobank Home Loans are subject to terms and conditions specific to each Borrower and to general conditions for Home Loans with Rabobank;
You can check our Lending Interest Rates here.
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.