ACC Privacy Statement
ACC Loan Management will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your consent. We will let you know what we intend doing with your information before collecting it, so that you can decide whether or not to furnish that information to us. Any information which is provided by you will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and any implementing and/or amending legislation as may be adopted in Ireland from time to time. Information about your identity may be processed by ACC Loan Management to maintain the customer database, to manage accounts, and to provide and manage credit services.
As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers, as well as ensuring the safety of our staff, we record all telephone calls answered in our call centre as well as on other selected business telephone lines. A recorded message given prior to your call being answered will let you know if your call is subject to this. We may also record certain calls made to you. Where this occurs, the Capita Asset Services staff member will tell you at the beginning of the call that it is being recorded. We record calls for one or more of the following reasons:
- For staff training purposes, to help us to improve the quality of our customer service and to ensure the information we provide is consistent and accurate.
- For management reporting on the types and numbers of enquiries we receive.
- To ensure we have an accurate record of your call, which may be needed to support any transactions that take place over the phone and/or if there is a dispute.
- To ensure that our staff are not subjected to threats or abuse.
- To comply with legislative and/ or regulatory requirements.